Fishing at Harry Strunk Lake, Nebraska
Harry Strunk Lake offers a variety of fish species, including catfish, crappie, bass, and walleye. The best spots for each species vary by season and can be found around the lake’s coves and points.
- Channel catfish
- Flathead catfish
- Black crappie
- White bass
- Largemouth bass
Amenities at Harry Strunk Lake, Nebraska
Harry Strunk Lake offers a variety of amenities to visitors:
- Marina: No
- Boat Rental: No
- Boat Launch Ramp: Several
- Campgrounds: Yes
- RV Hookups: Yes
- Lodging: Yes
- Convenience Store: Nearby
- Bait & Tackle: No
- Restaurant: Nearby
Available Activities at Harry Strunk Lake, Nebraska
In addition to fishing, Harry Strunk Lake offers other activities such as boating, swimming, hiking, and wildlife watching.
- Public lake with a variety of fish species available
- Several boat launch ramps
- Campgrounds and RV hookups available
- Lodging options and nearby restaurants and convenience stores
- Additional activities like boating, swimming, hiking, and wildlife watching
- Designated swimming beach
- Pet-friendly with leash restrictions
- No marina or boat rental services available
- No on-site bait & tackle shop
Do I need a fishing license to fish at Harry Strunk Lake?
Yes, a valid Nebraska fishing license is required
Are there any fishing restrictions at Harry Strunk Lake?
Yes, there are size and bag limits for some species. Consult the Nebraska fishing regulations for more information.
Is there a swimming beach at Harry Strunk Lake?
Yes, there is a designated swimming beach at the lake.
Are pets allowed at Harry Strunk Lake?
Pets are allowed at the lake, but they must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet and under control at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and ensuring they do not disturb other visitors.