Fishing at Tuttle Lake Creek, Kansas
At Tuttle Lake Creek, anglers can catch various fish species. The most common types of fish that can be caught include blue catfish,rainbow trout,redear sunfish and bluegill. The best places to find each type vary, but the shoreline and deeper areas are known to be productive.
- Channel catfish
- Blue catfish
- Rainbow trout
- Redear sunfish
- White bass
- White crappie
- Largemouth Bass
Amenities at Tuttle Lake Creek, Kansas
Tuttle Lake Creek provides several amenities for visitors.
- Marina: Yes
- Boat Rental: Yes
- Boat Launch Ramp: Yes
- Campgrounds: Yes
- RV Hookups: Yes
- Lodging: Yes
- Convenience Store: Yes
- Bait & Tackle: Yes
- Restaurant: Yes
Available Activities at Tuttle Lake Creek, Kansas
In addition to fishing, visitors can enjoy bird watching, hiking, picnicking, and wildlife observation at Tuttle Lake Creek.
Pros and Cons of Cedar Bluff Lake, Kansas
- Public lake with no fishing charges
- Variety of fish species available
- Bank and boat fishing options
- Ample amenities (marina, boat rental, boat launch ramp, campgrounds, RV hookups, lodging, convenience store, bait & tackle, restaurant)
- Additional recreational activities (bird watching, hiking, picnicking, wildlife observation)
- Swimming allowed
- Visitors may experience crowded conditions during peak seasons.
Do I need a fishing license to fish at Tuttle Lake Creek?
Yes, a Kansas fishing license is required to fish at Tuttle Lake Creek.
Are there any fishing regulations or limits at Tuttle Lake Creek?
Yes, please consult the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism website for the most up-to-date fishing regulations and limits.
Is swimming allowed at Tuttle Lake Creek?
Yes, swimming is allowed at Tuttle Lake Creek.